Welcome to JUSD Nutrition Services!
Please wonder around our website for links of knowledge and fun.
Did your student forget their lunch number?
You can now look it up in Parent Connect! If you don't yet have a Parent Connect account click here for assistance.
Click here for more information regarding the Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) program.
Parent Center Cafe Now OPEN!
• ONLINE Meal Payments- You can make online meal payments on www.MyPaymentsPlus.com. My Payments Plus lets you deposit funds for meals, as well as, allowing you to view your student’s meal history. You will need the student’s ID number in order to set up an online payment account. You may contact your child’s school directly for their identification number.
* JUSD Personnel may email Teri King directly to request and acquire the ID necessary for you to setup a meal account and make online payments.
• Mobile Menu App – Ever wonder what’s for lunch, but don’t have the menu handy? There’s an app for that! Visit the app store and download the app School Nutrition & Fitness. Once downloaded you may search by the school or district name to find the current month’s menu.
For more information or further assistance please contact:
Jurupa USD Nutrition Services
10223 Bellegrave Ave
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or
3. email: [email protected].
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.