Breakfast is FREE for ALL JUSD Students !
Lunch for all Grades K-12 is now $2.50 each
Student Chef Salad Grades 7-12 $2.75 each
Supper now available through our Think Together Afterschool Program! - inquire at your student's school site.
Para obtener esta información en español, haga clic aquí
• JUSD Nutrition Services web address: http://ns.jusd.k12.ca.us
• Online Meal Applications are available for your convenience and are available at http://fsoma.jusd.k12.ca.us
IMPORTANT: The online application software allows only one online application to be submitted per school year. Please double check that all your information is correct before hitting the “submit” button.
• Supper Meal now being offered - Beginning this school year, supper will be offered through the Think Together After School Program. Please check with your child’s school for more information on program availability
• My Payments Plus - We encourage you to establish an online payment account for your student by visiting www.mypaymentsplus.com. My Payments Plus lets you deposit funds for meals, as well as, allowing you to view your student’s meal history. You will need the student’s ID number in order to set up an online payment account. You may contact your child’s school directly for their identification number.
• Bonus Meal Program - We are pleased to offer a “bonus” meal incentive! For every 10 prepaid lunches your student will receive one additional meal at no charge. K-12 - Prepayment of 10 meals: $25.00
• Mobile Menu App – Ever wonder what’s for lunch, but don’t have the menu handy? There’s an app for that!Visit the app store and download the app School Nutrition & Fitness. Once downloaded you may search
To make ONLINE meal account payments visit www.MyPaymentsPlus.com. Follow the on-screen directions to register your student(s) using their Student ID number(s). Student ID #'s can be obtained by contacting your student’s school site.
JUSD Staff please contact Nutrition Services to request and acquire the ID necessary for you to make online payments.
For more information or further assistance please contact –
Jurupa USD Nutrition Services 10223 Bellegrave Ave
Have a Great School Year!
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.