Breakfast is FREE for ALL JUSD Students !
The price for all Grades K-12 beginning August 7, 2019 is $2.75 each
Student Chef Salad Grades 7-12 $3.00 each
Supper now available through our Think Together After School Program! - inquire at your student's school site.
Para obtener esta información en español, haga clic aquí
• ONLINE Meal Applications are available for your convenience at http://fsoma.jusd.k12.ca.us
IMPORTANT: The online application software allows only one online application to be submitted per school year. Please double check that all your information is correct before hitting the “submit” button.
• Supper Meals - During the 19/20 school year, Supper will be offered through the Think Together After School Program. Please check with your child’s school for more information on program availability and registration requirements.
• ONLINE Meal Payments- We encourage you to establish an online payment account for your student by visiting www.MyPaymentsPlus.com. My Payments Plus lets you deposit funds for meals, as well as, allowing you to view your student’s meal history. You will need the student’s ID number in order to set up an online payment account. You may contact your child’s school directly for their identification number. JUSD Staff - please contact Nutrition Services at (951) 360-2766 or email Teri King directly to request and acquire the ID necessary for you to make online payments.
• Bonus Meal Program - We are pleased to offer a “bonus” meal incentive! For every 10 prepaid lunches your student will receive one additional meal at no charge. K-12 - Prepayment of 10 meals: $27.50
• Mobile Menu App – Ever wonder what’s for lunch, but don’t have the menu handy? There’s an app for that!Visit the app store and download the app School Nutrition & Fitness. Once downloaded you may search by the school or district name to find the current month’s menu.
For more information or further assistance please contact –
Jurupa USD Nutrition Services
10223 Bellegrave Ave
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 3:00pm
Have a Great School Year!
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.